This process demonstrates
how to configure the BlackICE Defender Firewall by creating two specific
1. Right-click the BlackICE Defender Firewall icon in the systray and
select Advanced Firewall Settings.
2. The BlackICE Advanced Firewall Settings window appears.
3. Click Add…
4. Now fill in the details as shown in the picture below…
5. When done, click Add.
6. This returns you back to the BlackICE Advanced Firewall
Settings window, now click Add… again and enter the details as
7. When done click Add.
8. The BlackICE Advanced Firewall Settings window appears,
click OK to exit.
That’s it; WinMX should now operate correctly through your firewall.